What is a Go Digital grant?
6th April 2022
Digital marketing is an amazing tool for business, no matter what stage of your journey you are at. From a website for your start-up through to SEO for an existing enterprise.
That said, when you are in your infancy, digital marketing can feel daunting and at times stressful to manage and tricky to build up in strength. If you have big dreams for your business (as you always should) it can be hard to find the money to make these dreams a reality. Luckily there is something that can help! The Norfolk County Council are currently offering support for small and medium sized businesses in Norfolk, this scheme is called Go Digital.
If you meet the criteria you can apply for a digital business grant with the Norfolk County Council for up to £500 to help make your digital business dreams come true.
How does it work?
We know that grant applications can be daunting at times however it is possible to access this scheme through a few simple steps:
- First have a quick chat with the Council’s advisor to confirm your digital action plan.
- Next you can select the supplier that you wish to work with (p.s we are a supplier!)
- Complete the short web based application form on the government website.
- You can receive a quote from us for your desired project, you need to include this in your online application on the Norfolk County Council website.
- Once received, the Norfolk County Council will issue a grant offer letter that confirms their intent to offer the grant.
- The Government will then proceed with us to carry out the work. Once the work has been finished, you can pay and obtain a receipt or proof of payment from us which you can then forward to Norfolk County Council.
- Once they have received the proof of payment, the Norfolk County Council will process the grant payment to your bank account.
Are you eligible?
Before you get started, you should make sure that your business is eligible by checking against these next few points:
- Your business must be based in Norfolk (We love a fellow Norfolker. If you are passing by, why not pop in for a chat about your ideas over a cuppa?)
- You must have fewer than 250 employees.
- Your turnover must be less than £42.9M.
- You must have received less than £198k in public sector funding in the last 3 years.
- You need to have been trading for at least the past 6 months.
- You need to already be using digital technology in some form (Such as a website or be running social media).
If you don’t meet the criteria to access this digital grant, all is not lost. We offer free digital audits for all and instalment plans too.
We allow businesses to reach their full potential. When you apply for this grant, you can trust us to grow the digital side of your business and get those customers! Have a chat with us today by calling 01603 859007 or use our online chat to learn more about what we can help you with.