Calling all budding graphic designers
27th April 2017
Create a boat competition
Nu Image are excited to be working in collaboration with Norfolk Broads Direct, to offer a fantastic prize to budding artists and mini designers. If you could journey in your very own boat on the Norfolk Broads what would it look like?
We would love to see your most imaginative drawing of your perfect boat, maybe it has a daisy chain sail or a hippopotamus for a motor?
What could you win?
There are two parts to this fantastic prize
Our favourite boat design will win a £500 Voucher from Norfolk Broads Direct, leading providers of holidays on the Norfolk Broads
In addition we are giving away a framed version of your masterpiece (just like the example below), drawn up by our professional graphic designers worth £170!
Who can enter?
To enter you need to be aged between 3 and 16 years old, and have permission from a parent or guardian over 18. We have provided you with a template to get you started, so just print it out and get sketching!
Once you have added all of your special finishing touches, return your entry to email@example.com or post it to us at;
Witton House Cottage
We can’t wait to see your exciting entries, we are sure they will brighten our day!
Terms and Conditions
- £500 voucher can be redeemed against new holiday bookings with Norfolk Broads Direct from October 2017 to October 2019
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- The voucher can only be used against one new booking, it cannot be split and no change will be given should the holiday not reach the value of £500
- By entering you are agreeing to NBD and Nu Image using and reproducing your entry for the purpose of marketing and promotion.
- Competition closes 20th September 2017
- One entry per child
- Child must be aged 3-16 and have permission from parent or guardian to enter.
- Upon entering your email will be added to the emailing lists of NBD and Nu Image, if you would prefer to opt out either tick the box shown on the provided template, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request to opt out.
- The competition winner will potentially be asked to be involved in promotion and press releases following their win
- Winner will be notified by email by the 30th September 2017
- Prize must be claimed within 2 weeks, failure to do so will result in the reallocation of the prize.